The ApexEL is the lower-cost, entry-level version of its big brother, the Apex. The ApexEL shares almost all the features of the flagship Apex product except it does not have built-in ORP, salinity monitoring, or 0-10V ports. It has pH and temperature monitoring and like all Apex Systems it can be expanded with modules and probes later on.
The ApexEL includes a pH probe, temperature probe, calibration solutions and the Energy Bar 832 which of course has both power monitoring as well as 1Link and DC24 connections. It works with Apex Fusion and it is compatible with the upcoming Trident monitoring system.
- Lower cost version of its big-brother Apex
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring temperature and pH in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment - ensuring it is operating correctly at all times - and lets you know when it's not.
- iPhone, iPad, or Android app controlled. Also works on PC or Mac using any common web browser.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup "Tasks" and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Expandable - Add more monitoring and control features as well as specialized Apex-ecosystem hardware as your needs require.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
- Easy Set-up